Weather in September in Thule Air Base
|| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The mean temperature in Thule Air Base is slightly cold at -1.7 °C ( 28.94 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for September in Thule Air Base, greenland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Thule Air Base:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 542.3 kms (337 miles) NW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 849 kms (527.6 miles) WNW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 744.4 kms (462.6 miles) W
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 744.8 kms (462.8 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) SSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 952.2 kms (591.7 miles) SSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 880.1 kms (546.9 miles) S
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 675 kms (419.5 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 555.3 kms (345 miles) SE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 829.5 kms (515.4 miles) SE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 672.5 kms (417.9 miles) S
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 989.3 kms (614.8 miles) SE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 990.2 kms (615.3 miles) SE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 898.5 kms (558.4 miles) S