Weather in February in Thule Air Base
|| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -28.4 °C (-19.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -20.6 °C (-5.1 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The average temperature in Thule Air Base is very cold at -24.6 °C ( -12.28 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for February in Thule Air Base, greenland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Thule Air Base:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 542.3 kms (337 miles) NW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 849 kms (527.6 miles) WNW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 744.4 kms (462.6 miles) W
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 744.8 kms (462.8 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) SSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 952.2 kms (591.7 miles) SSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 880.1 kms (546.9 miles) S
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 675 kms (419.5 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 555.3 kms (345 miles) SE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 829.5 kms (515.4 miles) SE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 672.5 kms (417.9 miles) S
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 989.3 kms (614.8 miles) SE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 990.2 kms (615.3 miles) SE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 898.5 kms (558.4 miles) S